We are still working for you buying and selling Real Estate.
In this ever changing environment we are currently living in, Realtors, including myself and my Brokerage are here to support you with the SAFE sale of your home, or your purchase of a home.
Safety protocols are in place to protect you, your home and any prospective buyers.
- Virtual consults or a face to face meeting with safety protocols in place
- Buyers will continue to receive listings via email to your inbox for review
- Media to market your home including virtual tours, live videos and Matterport floorplans which provide a virtual online walk through of your home for buyers
- Buyers ARE entering homes if they are financially qualified and are VERY interested
- Social distancing and sanitary precautions are in place before, during and after a showing. Including face masks, gloves and hand sanitizer to protect all parties
- We are leaving all lights, doors and closet doors open in properties to support a ‘no touch’ policy
- Brokerages are providing questionnaires to agents in order to screen all parties entering a home
- Brokerages are limiting to amount of people allowed in any home for a showing
- Electronic signatures from the comfort and safety of your own home
- Optional e-transfer deposits or direct deposit to the Brokerage to complete your purchase
- Stagers, home inspectors, financial specialists and lawyers are offering regular or virtual business practices to support your purchase or sale
Keeping you and your home safe.
Questions? Just ask.
Lori @ 416.891.5674